Friday, August 20, 2010

My weekend with Marie Sexton


I spent last weekend in Colorado with the awesome Marie Sexton. I am glad to report that Marie is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. She is not only an incredible author, she is also an incredible person.

Her husband, daughter and dog are equally awesome.

Check out my photo album on
Facebook for pictures I took while I was there. The picture is here is of a guy I took lots of pictures of while I was there. He had a great smile and worked with kids teaching them a sport called Slack Lining.

2 comments:

  1. I devoured In the Flesh and I hope that you will be writing more soon. I actually felt like it could be the beginning of a series?!?!? I would love that. The characters were fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a good time in Colorado. I'm actually thinking of going there to visit Michele. I'm seeing if I can drag eden Winter's ass with me.

    Any suggestions on what to do? I'll be going to Denver area.

    ReplyDelete